Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 3412 times)

BongoBlue

Hello again
« on: 22 January 2014, 10:15:37 PM »

It's OK Pups; I have not been lost to Twatter. Can't abide it; I am way too long-winded for that crap.

Anyway, hello. Sorry haven't been around in a while. I post occasionally on Wookies and citymancs but other than that; too feckin busy. Anyway, hope to visit more often. Especially as we are doing rather well at the moment. Plus manure and Sunderland are playing (if that's what you would call it) for the right to get hammered by us in the Capital One Cup Final. So obviously I thought of talkincity... ;)

Anyway, hope all's well. Fecking freezin' here in Bawston.
Langer Dan

canadablue

Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: 23 January 2014, 07:05:36 PM »

Pretty warm down here in Mexico! But Wyoming again on Sunday. Don't know how you stand citymancs Bongo - mancityblues much more friendly and bluevibe much funnier, at times anyway. I keep hoping more folks will find this site and get the Pupi working harder! Anyway, greetings. Especially as we watch the rags implode. How sweet it is!

BongoBlue

« Reply #2 on: 25 January 2014, 04:45:35 PM »

Indeed it is canada. Very sweet.

I still go on citymancs but not that much. I very occasionally hit the 'vibe albeit under another name. Very cliquey there though but very funny. I also go on wookies of course; the other more reasonable board like this one.

Anyhow, hope all's well with you. Heard that you gave up and joined us down here in the land of bullshit and chewing gum... ;D
Langer Dan

The Pupi

• Supreme Shithouse Cleaner
  • Administrator
    • Erm... this one! Talkin' City
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2014, 05:45:37 AM »

Welcome Mr Bongs from unseasonably warm Alaska (52F here today)
TC is unbelievably quiet and has been for a long time. I keep hoping it'll liven up someday but it's not happened. I haven't used any other board for a very long time. I just sit and mither people on FB mostly :)
Red makes women look cheap and men look effeminate.

BongoBlue

« Reply #4 on: 26 January 2014, 11:29:07 PM »

Hey there Pups old bean. Holy crap: 52 degrees? I haven't seen anything above freezing for weeks now...I would be in shorts and string vest at anything over 40... ;D

Well OK; no string vest.  ;D Anyway, hope all's well. Young Keegan must be getting big now. My eldest is going to college in September...he  was only a wee thing when I used to annoy everyone on here on a regular basis. Thankfully though, he is a rabid City fan. Like the poor kid had any sort of a choice...
Langer Dan

The Pupi

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 08 February 2014, 12:25:53 AM »

Time flies mate!College already?!!!
Keegan's 11 now - he's makes me feel well old, which I am to be fair :)

norfstander

« Reply #6 on: 16 February 2014, 02:58:10 PM »

Hi, Pupi.

Tried sending a PM but the captchas are very hard to read and my outbox is showing as empty, so i'm not sure if you will have received it.

Just popping my head back into TC for the first time in years. Used to post sparingly as 'sheron' during the 07/08 season, and was a longtime lurker before that. Seems a shame that the place is so quiet now, at its peak it was easily the best of the City forums.

None of the current alternatives really appeal greatly, bar Wookies, which i get the impression is the place a good number of the TC regulars migrated to when the board went offline for a time. Would be great if we could get a few more people posting. There's definitely room for another quality City forum online.

Tragic

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 23 February 2014, 08:53:33 PM »

I just sit and mither people on FB mostly :)

Yep you do ;)

Hey Bongo, long time no erm read...we're turning into old(er) farts at least City turned brilliant and won trophies before we snuffed it!

ctid
City fan since birth, first match in '81, season ticket holder since '91 & glory hunter since '11...

The Pupi

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: 01 March 2014, 03:24:17 AM »

You can tell how busy this place is by the front page :) Been a while since I updated but it doesn't seem worth it with no one around. Maybe when our seasons' trophy haul comes in I'll get all jovial and creative!

Tragic

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 04 March 2014, 07:15:58 PM »

You can tell how busy this place is by the front page :) Been a while since I updated but it doesn't seem worth it with no one around. Maybe when our seasons' trophy haul comes in I'll get all jovial and creative!

One down...

ctid
City fan since birth, first match in '81, season ticket holder since '91 & glory hunter since '11...

The Pupi

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 09 March 2014, 06:29:26 PM »

and 1 totally blown  >:(

Tragic

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 16 March 2014, 05:44:11 PM »

and 1 totally blown  >:(

Aye, all attention on the double now...

ctid

BongoBlue

« Reply #12 on: 19 March 2014, 04:02:18 PM »

I just sit and mither people on FB mostly :)

Yep you do ;)

Hey Bongo, long time no erm read...we're turning into old(er) farts at least City turned brilliant and won trophies before we snuffed it!

ctid

Trag my man...how's tricks? Yes indeedy; City are actually good now. Very fecking good. Who knew? Only see City in their various tours over here so I need to get back over to Manc and see 'em properly in real games - before I snuff it. Been wayyy too long; I really thought I'd be over every second year at least. Damn kids are too expensive now. Who'd have thought they would even eat so fecking much for a start...?
Langer Dan

Skint

• Administrator
You again!!
« Reply #13 on: 28 March 2014, 07:31:48 PM »

Life keeps moving O bongo beating one-hope you're well
If I wanted to wade through crap-i 'd 've joined a sewage farm!

BongoBlue

Re: You again!!
« Reply #14 on: 29 March 2014, 02:50:40 AM »

Life keeps moving O bongo beating one-hope you're well

Yes indeed O Skinty one; it sure does. Hope all's well with you too.

One of these days...I swear...I'll be back - like "Ah-nohld". Before we all get too old and forget that all this good stuff is unfolding before our very eyes. And I hope to see you when I do. Unless of course you are too grand and too rich to associate with the Hoi-Polloi from across the Pond and all that... ;)
Langer Dan